Friday, February 26, 2010

The last day that is..

More than other days, some days always remain very important. Though each and every day never comes back, we tend to just go on with it. But on few days, more than the others, you pause and think. Think of all those years that have gone by and all the years to come. In the crossroad of your life, you understand important things and learn valuable lessons.
 
This day will never come back, my thoughts and wishes will for ever be with me though. This year is sorts of milestone for me. Every morning when I wake up, I get up with the thoughts that this day brings me closer to my dreams. The purpose of life is to lead a life of purpose. And yes, I have it all sorted out. Only it has to happen!
 
And yes I made those peas parathas, you will read about it shortly! I hope it will be enjoyed as I did.
 
Tomorrow is another day, another era, lets get ready to play the music!

2 comments:

Nivedita Thadani said...

Hi Valli,
Wishing you a very happy birthday.
Yes, tomorrow is new day for your life. I hope you will find each day as new as tomorrow, in the coming year.

Srivalli said...

Thanks Nive..appreciate your support and friendship very much!