Thursday, December 10, 2009

Perceptions ~ in passing moments!

On a speed limit that might sound crazy, I was zooming past the winds across the bridge. I am never reckless, only the cool breeze and the not so early morning, yet a cool one has that effect on me. I live for the moment, with the past hovering its shadows, a future bright with its silver lining. No other reason to think anything else than the moment that lifted my spirits.

I was minutes away from stepping into the office, the future still unknown. The future is always unknown. It is like moments pass away in oblivion and you are just a spectator.

Do I sound melancholic? I think yes, one feels so much light thinking there is always a touch of melancholy and you are trying to be above it. What's fun in all things being fun and cheerful. Where is that feeling of greatness that comes in when you realize you are the warrior fighting your way out in a dark world!

2 comments:

Swaram said...

I live for the moment, with the past hovering its shadows, a future bight with its silver lining

- Loved wat u said :)

Srivalli said...

Thank you Swaram