Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Are you having fun?

...I mean are you really enjoying your life, doing whatever you are doing? I think you should think about it again if you think you haven't!

Life at times feels very hectic. There are times when almost think I should just take a break. But then it can't happen right! I am too deep into all the things I am right now to even think otherwise.

There was a time when I thought, left with the option of not ever becoming what I wanted too, what would I do with my life. Well surprise, surprise, life has its own design for each of us. And I am here now doing whatever I am supposed too.

Doing so many things with such high pressures mounting all the time, there are moments when I feel should I really take up so much. Though surely I know the moment I do something like that, I will be left feeling emptiness swallowing me!

Still all said and done, I am enjoying myself. Staying up very late into night, working on my posts, researching for the book, editing my pictures, in between taking a peek at the kids sleeping, then rushing back to catch up with whatever I was doing. Finally reluctantly switching off the PC, to hit the pillow. Seeing my small family (:)) sleeping, rest assured that momma will surely take ages to join them!

Frenzy sleep that refuses to come, with so many other ideas hitting at the wrong time. How I wished I had my laptop handy while sleeping also...That does sound crazy right, at least it surely does to me. So I strongly curb the urge and get back to sleep.

Body clock strikes on time, depending on whether I planned my morning cooking or not will see me literally running around. Guess that will surely run for many posts, if I ever want to fill in those details. Finally with kids all packed and sent, I again have a marathon to do to reach office on time.

Most days only after I hit my chair, I take a breath! Life is surely fun to live!

No comments: