Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tom and Jenny ~ Love Story Part 8!

Read Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 , Part 4, Part 5, Part 6 & Part 7!

Finally what Jenny has been dreading has happen!
But alas, I am not in any dream,
so I ran as fast as I could and hid behind a bush
Curiosity got the better of me.
So I peeped out to see what's it about!



Pop! went a sound so hard.
I felt that my head or is it my heart going for a toss.
God! what's this deafening sound
Is my heart being struck by a bow!


In a daze I saw a cute li'l angle .
Grinning and aiming again.
My, hope its not me again
To be stuck by that poisoned arrow!



But! but what's happening to me!
Wow, I feel so light and bright
with nothing to take flight!
Everything looks so pink and green!



What happens to Jenny, come back next week to check that out!

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Siri said...

All the pics are just awesome Srri..

~ Siri

lakshmi said...

aiming for the sun eh? ;)

you should post more pics in one - or do one story in one shot

Nanditha Prabhu said...

you have a wonderful place here! did visit your food blog too... thanks for visiting my place!